LOTD #567

February 07, 2018


BODY

Hair: no.match_ ~ NO_JEWEL

OUTFIT

Top: [I<3G] Siryn - Top NEW @ The Fantasy Gacha Carnival
Drape: [I<3G]  Siryn - Drape [RARE] NEW @ The Fantasy Gacha Carnival
Pants:[I<3G] Siryn - Pants [RARE] NEW @ The Fantasy Gacha Carnival
Shoes: {kokoia} Halle High

ASSESSOIRES

Belt: [I<3G]  Siryn - Belt [RARE] NEW @ The Fantasy Gacha Carnival
Pasties: [Sexy Princess] Pasties X
Bow & Arrow: *!R.O!* Huntress BENTO Pose w/ Mesh Bow & Arrow

ON HIM
BODY

Hair: Vango. - Keith

OUTFIT

Coat: [I<3G] Kjell - Coat - Grey [Common] NEW @ The Fantasy Gacha Carnival
Pants: [I<3G] Kjell - Pants [RARE] NEW @ The Fantasy Gacha Carnival

ASSESOIRES

Fur: [I<3G] Kjell - Fur [RARE] NEW @ The Fantasy Gacha Carnival
Sword: [FAR] Unscripted Wolf Pack Greatsword NEW @ We Love Roleplay

POSE

The Revven Brothers A tale of two Brothers


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare